12-21-2009 10:16 AM
I have twice installed HP wireless 7280 on
wife's mini netbook with downloads since
netbook has no cd/dvd drive.
HP drivers site check shows driver is
current but netbook control panel
printer window shows no printer
installed. Why does is work for a
while then disappear..?? I cannot
print pages which worked fine
12-21-2009 10:31 AM
What OS is the netbook running?
Are you trying to setup a direct computer-to-printer Ad-Hoc connection or are you using a wireless-router?
( While I'm an embedded wireless systems engineer at work, on this forum I do not represent my former employer, Hewlett-Packard, or my current employer, Microsoft )
+ Click the White Kudos star on the left as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection