12-21-2009 10:16 AM
I have twice installed HP wireless 7280 on
wife's mini netbook with downloads since
netbook has no cd/dvd drive.
HP drivers site check shows driver is
current but netbook control panel
printer window shows no printer
installed. Why does is work for a
while then disappear..?? I cannot
print pages which worked fine
12-21-2009 10:31 AM
What OS is the netbook running?
Are you trying to setup a direct computer-to-printer Ad-Hoc connection or are you using a wireless-router?
( While I'm an embedded wireless systems engineer at work, on this forum I do not represent my former employer, Hewlett-Packard, or my current employer, Microsoft )
+ Click the White Kudos star on the left as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network