12-20-2011 07:12 AM
I already tried uninstalling and installing back up, I restored the printer to default settings, rebooted both printer and modem. I've tried using both my Mac and HP laptop. Any other suggestions?
12-20-2011 10:56 AM
Was your printer installed to a router previously? What brand is your new modem/router?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network