12-09-2011 04:55 PM
It finds my wireless router but when it starts "install drivers" I get the error message "Windows cannot install the HP Laserjet Professional M1210 MFP series fax kernel-mode print driver. To obtain a drive that is compatible with the version you are running contact the manufacturer. I am running Windows 7 on a nearly new machine so have no idea how to fix this.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection