12-09-2011 04:55 PM
It finds my wireless router but when it starts "install drivers" I get the error message "Windows cannot install the HP Laserjet Professional M1210 MFP series fax kernel-mode print driver. To obtain a drive that is compatible with the version you are running contact the manufacturer. I am running Windows 7 on a nearly new machine so have no idea how to fix this.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network