06-20-2011 12:27 PM
How do I print wireless? It says on the box it came in to just touch one button. Which Button?
I thank-you for your help in advance.
06-20-2011 04:44 PM
The easiest way to print wirelessly is to get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
When you start this process, make sure the USB cable is NOT plugged into your printer. When the software asks, choose a Network (or Wireless) installation type. Plug in the USB cable only when it asks.
The one button method requires newer wireless routers and you still have to install the software, so the method above is overall more straightforward.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network