06-20-2011 12:27 PM
How do I print wireless? It says on the box it came in to just touch one button. Which Button?
I thank-you for your help in advance.
06-20-2011 04:44 PM
The easiest way to print wirelessly is to get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
When you start this process, make sure the USB cable is NOT plugged into your printer. When the software asks, choose a Network (or Wireless) installation type. Plug in the USB cable only when it asks.
The one button method requires newer wireless routers and you still have to install the software, so the method above is overall more straightforward.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection