02-17-2010 08:20 AM
I have a network printer it's an HP4100n LaserJet. I have downloade the drivers for windows 7 x64 but when I go to select the driver windows says it can not vind a valid driver. What am I doing wrong. I have also tried the vista drivers. WIth no luck.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection