02-17-2010 08:20 AM
I have a network printer it's an HP4100n LaserJet. I have downloade the drivers for windows 7 x64 but when I go to select the driver windows says it can not vind a valid driver. What am I doing wrong. I have also tried the vista drivers. WIth no luck.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network