06-29-2010 06:35 PM
I have a new laptop with 64 bit Windows 7, and I want it to work wireless with my printer and desktop computer, which services my families other wireless laptops with XP.
Unfortunately I just tried to install the HP photosmart disk C4380 series to the new computer, but it does not support it, says it needs the required hardware. The disk says its for XP, Vista, and 2000. So it won't install.
Is there software that you can download so it can run properly on the new computer with Windows 7?
thanks for any help.
06-29-2010 06:42 PM
Here you go!
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network