05-08-2011 11:54 AM
can anyone help i am trying to setup my hp b110 printer(wireless) but when it comes to input the printer IP address on the pc (which is on the printer) the pc does not recognise it. i have turned the wireless on and off on the printer turned the printer on and off, but still no joy
05-08-2011 12:29 PM
Is this the actual IP address of the printer...or is it the PC's?
Download and run this utility: http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-92
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network