Question

Honor Student
kelsaeed
Message 1 of 3 (2,109 Views)

LASERJET M1217 nfw MFP urgent help plz

HAY GUYS, NEED URGENT HELP!!!!!!!!!

My printer M1217 nfw MFP had a problem with the scanner and it was fixed bu updating the firmware and the scanner works fine and offcourse i printed the config. report  befor updating the firmware , the problem is that i lost the report and i cant config. the fax or the wirless connection . any help plz guys  

Student
kmwyang
Message 2 of 3 (971 Views)

Re: LASERJET M1217 nfw MFP urgent help plz

Laserjet M1217 nfw MFP will not connect. Have done everything: uninstalled, downloaded driver and re-installed. The printer is seen by my computers but there is no way to enter the SSID on the printer!!

Will work with USB connection and other functionality is PERFECT. Was working 100% and suddenly stopped.

I love this printer and am very disappointed that it is no longer working.

Student
dsearleion
Message 3 of 3 (820 Views)

Need help getting printer to scan and fax.

kelsaeed wrote:

HAY GUYS, NEED URGENT HELP!!!!!!!!!

My printer M1217 nfw MFP had a problem with the scanner and it was fixed bu updating the firmware and the scanner works fine and offcourse i printed the config. report  befor updating the firmware , the problem is that i lost the report and i cant config. the fax or the wirless connection . any help plz guys  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation