02-09-2009 12:17 PM
Can someone please help me. I have an HP drive mother board # 361682-001. i have recently reuploded my programs and everything was ok except the ethernet connection which i was told is what is not allowing me to not get access to the net. I have download what i need from this site but yet it still did not allow me to get to the net. Can someone please explain to me in englig what, and where i need to go or do in able to get to the net. Please go explain in baby steps as i'm not at all computer savvy. Thank you!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network