01-06-2012 03:29 AM
My laserjet 1102w is connected to an airport extreme and I can print wirelessly from a windows 7 pc.
However, my Macbook Pro does not see the wireless printer. I can print though if I connect the printer directly via USB.
When trying to add a printer via the '+'button in Finder > Printer & Fax there is no response and nothing to connect to.
Anyone knows how to resolve this ?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection