01-06-2012 03:29 AM
My laserjet 1102w is connected to an airport extreme and I can print wirelessly from a windows 7 pc.
However, my Macbook Pro does not see the wireless printer. I can print though if I connect the printer directly via USB.
When trying to add a printer via the '+'button in Finder > Printer & Fax there is no response and nothing to connect to.
Anyone knows how to resolve this ?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network