My HP D110 series wireless printer is offline. How do I get it to print again?cc=us (6475 Views)
Student
shirlymac
Message 1 of 17 (6,475 Views)
Accepted Solution

My HP D110 series wireless printer is offline. How do I get it to print again?cc=us

I have windows XP and my husband has Vista.  Printer message is that it is offline.  I cannot find how to reset the printer.  It is HP Photosmart D110 series.  Thanks

Provost
pcwizard
Message 2 of 17 (6,462 Views)

Re: My HP D110 series wireless printer is offline. How do I get it to print again?cc=us

[ Edited ]

Hi shirlymac,

HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.

Let me know what errors you receive?

http://www.hp.com/go/tools

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Top Student
MonicaDB
Message 3 of 17 (5,839 Views)

Re: My HP D110 series wireless printer is offline. How do I get it to print again?cc=us

Same problem here, tried the link, but it didn't work...  Any other pointers?  Printer is simply offline and the wireless button light blinks constantly...  It worked just fine for 3 weeks, and now this...   Please advice.  Thank you!

Provost
pcwizard
Message 4 of 17 (5,822 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi MonicaDB,

HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.

Let me know what errors you receive?

http://www.hp.com/go/tools

I am an HP employee.

Top Student
MonicaDB
Message 5 of 17 (5,820 Views)

Sadly, I had already done that, and it keeps telling me that the printer is offline...   :smileysad:

Provost
pcwizard
Message 6 of 17 (5,817 Views)

Hi MonicaDB,

Install the printer on a different computer, and let me know if you have the same issue?

I am an HP employee.

Top Student
MonicaDB
Message 7 of 17 (5,798 Views)

Only one computer at home...  But that doesn't seem to be the problem.  My computer finds the printer, but it simply tells me (as the printer itself does on the wirless screen) that the printer is offline.   The blue light on the wireless button blinks constantly and the print report (directly from the printer) shows no anomalies...  Either way, I am going to uninstall the software and reinstall it...  Maybe...

Top Student
MonicaDB
Message 8 of 17 (5,795 Views)

It works!  Tried so many things, I'm not even sure what did it, but after restarting it again, it now works...  Thank you!!

Provost
pcwizard
Message 9 of 17 (5,758 Views)

Hi MonicaDB,

I am glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Have a wonderful week.

I am an HP employee.

Student
Connie3305
Message 10 of 17 (5,004 Views)

I have tried reinstalling the SW and it continues to say the printer is offline.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation