09-21-2012 09:35 AM
As a Windows 7 Admin user I can print to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500a Plus but other users cannot. Their prints go into the 'Print Queue' and neither Resume or Restart will work. Resume merely deletes it from the queue and Restart does nothing.
Print and Scan Doctor doesn't resolve the problem. It refers to the 'stuck queue' and restarts the computer. Even then it does nothing to solve the problem.
There appear to be many instances of this problem on searching the Internet, most suggesting highly complex solutions. Surely it shouldn't be that difficult to solve.
09-24-2012 03:48 PM
It sounds like it could be a permissions user since the admin account has no issue printing to it.
Are the other users printing from the same computer, but different accounts or are they printing to the networked printer from different computers?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection