09-21-2012 09:35 AM
As a Windows 7 Admin user I can print to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500a Plus but other users cannot. Their prints go into the 'Print Queue' and neither Resume or Restart will work. Resume merely deletes it from the queue and Restart does nothing.
Print and Scan Doctor doesn't resolve the problem. It refers to the 'stuck queue' and restarts the computer. Even then it does nothing to solve the problem.
There appear to be many instances of this problem on searching the Internet, most suggesting highly complex solutions. Surely it shouldn't be that difficult to solve.
09-24-2012 03:48 PM
It sounds like it could be a permissions user since the admin account has no issue printing to it.
Are the other users printing from the same computer, but different accounts or are they printing to the networked printer from different computers?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network