12-27-2013 01:46 PM
I understand the printer is offline and won't print anything.
Try and print a hardware self test on the printer to find out if it is a hardware or
software issue. Click Here.
I have provided a document to resolve this issue. Download and run the Print and Scan Doctor.
Please provide the following information so I can assist you better.
How is the printer connected? (USB/ethernet/wireless)
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
03-16-2015 09:36 PM
someone help me use my printer again. Nothing I have read works and I am getting so frustrated. Almost tempted to just turn this one back in.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection