12-27-2013 01:46 PM
I understand the printer is offline and won't print anything.
Try and print a hardware self test on the printer to find out if it is a hardware or
software issue. Click Here.
I have provided a document to resolve this issue. Download and run the Print and Scan Doctor.
Please provide the following information so I can assist you better.
How is the printer connected? (USB/ethernet/wireless)
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
03-16-2015 09:36 PM
someone help me use my printer again. Nothing I have read works and I am getting so frustrated. Almost tempted to just turn this one back in.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network