06-09-2012 09:06 AM
06-11-2012 12:02 PM
Follow the steps in the link below to help improve your wireless connection.
When it askes for DNS information, enter in Google's DNS. Preferred DNS = 18.104.22.168 Alt DNS = 22.214.171.124
09-26-2012 10:19 AM - edited 09-26-2012 10:20 AM
Since doing the update to the device to get the iOS6, I would make sure that all the settings are still the same on the iPad and that it is still on the same network as the printer and that the name of that network has a check mark by it and make sure that Bluetooth is turned off . Also check to make sure “Ask to join other networks” is still selected too. After checking all the prerequisites, check to make sure that the printer’s firmware is up to date.
Next I would power cycle the Apple device, printer, and the router to make sure that the update did not get them out of sync.
- Turn of the router, most do not have an on/off button, so just unplug it.
- Then turn off the Apple device completely, make sure not just in sleep mode and then power off printer.
- After all devices off, wait about 15 seconds
- Turn router back on and wait for it to be completely up and running ( all the lights back on) before turning on the printer and iPad
- After router is up and running, power back on printer and iPad and see if they are synced back up.
04-18-2013 03:16 PM
I would try the steps below. Please confirm that your iPod is on the same network as your printer.
1. Unplug printer and router.
2. Plug router back up first.
3. Wait about minute then plug printer back up.
4. Power cycle IOS device.
5. Try again to print.
Let me know how it goes.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series