10-18-2012 02:40 PM
I have an IMac which is attached to an HP Officejet 4500. The printer was working fine until I had to disconnect it to fix a paper jam. After I plugged it back in the printer wouldn't print and the explanation was that it was "offline". How do I fix it?
01-07-2013 04:53 PM
This article should help with your printer offline error:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
06-24-2013 02:20 PM
i put all new ink cartridges in my printer, it will not print, its telling me that the inks are not reconised or the printer is off line........................never had these problems with Windows 7. Since i have had Windows 8, I havegone grey!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network