03-21-2013 02:05 PM
im printing from a dell laptop wireless to my HP P1102w i get 100 copies, when i print from my HP laptop i just get the 1 , i have looked at all the properties and setting and all appear to be set to 1 , any help please
03-25-2013 08:36 AM
I see that you're having an issue printing from the dell laptop. I would suggest deleting and then reinstalling the printer.
You can uninstall the printer from the control panel and then reinstall the full feature software.
Also, I would suggest doing a hard reset with the printer.
Unplug the notebook from the back of the printer, and then from the wall. Once you unplug both, wait 30 sec then plug it back into the printer first and then the wall.
Let me know the outcome.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network