Question

Student
HiYoAvlis
Message 1 of 2 (2,733 Views)

Netbook Driver for Wireless Printing

I have a C6180 and have it setup for wirless use.  I have a desk top and lap top set up to print via my wireless setup using an ATT U-Verse gateway.  I have no problem printing but want to add my new netbook to the mix.  I would like to load the netbook with the minium driver software to print using the wirless printer.  The netbook has no CD and I believe that the HP driver I need is 500 MB.  The 500 MB includes software I already have on the desktop and laptop computers and don't want on the netbook.  Does anyone know if there is a small driver available that I can download into the netbook for wireless printing?
Regents Professor
DexterM
Message 2 of 2 (2,724 Views)

Re: Netbook Driver for Wireless Printing

A basic driver package is available, but it is only supported for the USB connection. So for the wireless setup, you'll need the full software.

Unless you only need to print from the netbook... Then you could try installing the basic drivers.

----------------------------
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation