09-01-2009 10:41 PM
09-02-2009 05:15 AM
A basic driver package is available, but it is only supported for the USB connection. So for the wireless setup, you'll need the full software.
Unless you only need to print from the netbook... Then you could try installing the basic drivers.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection