02-03-2011 09:53 AM
I just installed a new router but the HP Officejet 6500 Wireless shows that I have no network connection. How do I program the wireless printer to recognize the new router?
02-03-2011 10:19 AM
On the front of the printer:
Setup > Network > Restore Network Defaults
Setup > Network > Wireless Setup Wizard
You may have to re-run the "Add a Device" program in your Start > All Programs > Hewlett-Packard folder.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network