Question

Honor Student
Kravitz
Message 1 of 5 (1,688 Views)
Accepted Solution

No Strings in RO

Laserjet M1217nfwMPF  printer displaying "No Strings in RO" tried reloading firmware. No change

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 2 of 5 (1,617 Views)

Re: No Strings in RO

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue. It seems that the problem may be the firmware. You can update the firmware, and see if that resolves the issue. 

Here is a link that will guide you on how to download the firmware. 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4075...

Let me know if this works, thanks. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 3 of 5 (1,595 Views)

Hello, did this fix your issue?

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Student
jeanmyko
Message 4 of 5 (596 Views)

how to solve this issue?

I use wifi mode to install my printer HP laserjet M1217MFP. how to install firmware?

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 5 of 5 (573 Views)

Hi jeanmyko,

I understand you are looking to update the Firmware on your Laserjet M1217MFP. I have located the download page for you.

Before updating the Firmware, please read the "Overview" section, as currently, this update is not recommended unless you are using e-Print.

Firmware Update

Take care :smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation