01-05-2012 01:47 PM
I bought a HP Deskjet 3051A All-in-one printer last week. The problem I am not able to connect the printer to the wireless network. It has two option - (1) Push button - I cant use this because my Verizon wireless router doesn't have a WPS button in it. The second option gives a PIN number to be configured in the Router gateway. Now I don't see how to do it. I do not have an option to enter the PIN number that the printer provides me.
Any suggestions would help.
01-11-2012 01:51 PM
The PIN that you are seeing is also referring to WPS. That is one of two WPS modes.
This model attaches to the network by way of installing the software. Part of the software install is getting the printer attached to the network.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection