04-26-2013 04:31 AM
I forgot to click 'Apply'.
After I did so and tried to print a page from IE, there was no longer an errormessage, but the document was placed on a waitinglist of the printer...
I tried printing it out: no action
I then changed the printerdriver to the original one
I tried cancelling all documents: no action, the document is now obstructing all other documents that I want to print out...
By now it's has gone form bad to worse.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection