04-26-2013 04:31 AM
I forgot to click 'Apply'.
After I did so and tried to print a page from IE, there was no longer an errormessage, but the document was placed on a waitinglist of the printer...
I tried printing it out: no action
I then changed the printerdriver to the original one
I tried cancelling all documents: no action, the document is now obstructing all other documents that I want to print out...
By now it's has gone form bad to worse.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network