04-18-2012 02:13 AM
I have an OfficeJet 7500 E910 which will not print wirelessly the Error Message is "Unable to communicate with printer"
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Error Message is "Unable to communicate with printer"
- printer is connected to the wireless network ok & can access internet to check firmware status
- I have installed latest drivers, run the various fault fixing HP utilities, checked that the firmware is updated
- I have tried applying a manual ip address
- computer and network can see the printer and tell me that is has been installed over trhe network ok
Not sure what to try next...?
04-18-2012 08:09 PM
Are you using any firewall or some security software in your computer?
If so, you can try troubleshooting the security/firewall settings using the steps provided here
I am an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network