03-19-2012 05:28 PM
OfficeJet Pro 8600 - For security reasons, I need to be able to turn off Wireless Networking by default, meaning that if the power is cycled, the wireless network does not come back to life. Right now I have to turn it off by the front panel every time the power is cycled. Am I doing domething wrong?
No debates about the need to turn off wireless please; it is not something that can or should change in our environment.
We are planning on multiple installations of this printer. If I can;t solve this issue, it may have to come off our approved printer list.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network