03-19-2012 05:28 PM
OfficeJet Pro 8600 - For security reasons, I need to be able to turn off Wireless Networking by default, meaning that if the power is cycled, the wireless network does not come back to life. Right now I have to turn it off by the front panel every time the power is cycled. Am I doing domething wrong?
No debates about the need to turn off wireless please; it is not something that can or should change in our environment.
We are planning on multiple installations of this printer. If I can;t solve this issue, it may have to come off our approved printer list.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection