03-02-2011 03:19 PM
I am running a Vista operating system with an Officejet printer 7410 connected to a wired network using a Linksys router. About every 3 to 5 days, the printer disappears from the Vista computer and I have to load the driver all over again.
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-02-2011 06:11 PM
Check the Updates on this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network