Officejet 7500 E910 (3876 Views)
Student
Alex_perez
Message 1 of 3 (3,876 Views)

Officejet 7500 E910

Hi all,  in my office we got this printer, and we connected it to the internal network, we set a static ip and so on, we can also see the printer in a web browser typing the IP set as connected, but in the computer this printer is offline, how can I solve it?, I mean is there any problem with a blocked port?

Master's Graduate
EverWin
Message 2 of 3 (3,849 Views)

Re: Officejet 7500 E910

yes tht is correct.

working wireless printer suddenly stop working or showing offline mean port is blocked by windows firewall or any newly installed Antivirus inbuild firewall protection.

try disabling antivirus/firewall

if not worked temperoraly remove antivirus

~"If my solution has helped you in any way, please click on the white start to give Kudos."~

~"Please click on the Accept as solution button if your problem has been resolved."~
Student
DamBadiaTeixido
Message 3 of 3 (2,292 Views)

Problem with

Hello,

In our office we have this printer, and now it says there is a paper jam, but it's impossible to do anything more. 

Is it possible to move away the ink cartridge manually? I think that the problem is where the cartridges sleep, because now they don't come out everytime I open the main door.

This is my main problem, caused by trying to print with a MAC. Be careful, the Mac Preferences set de default paper size to A4, and then every time you try to print it's a problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation