01-13-2011 02:46 AM
Hi all, in my office we got this printer, and we connected it to the internal network, we set a static ip and so on, we can also see the printer in a web browser typing the IP set as connected, but in the computer this printer is offline, how can I solve it?, I mean is there any problem with a blocked port?
01-13-2011 03:46 AM
yes tht is correct.
working wireless printer suddenly stop working or showing offline mean port is blocked by windows firewall or any newly installed Antivirus inbuild firewall protection.
try disabling antivirus/firewall
if not worked temperoraly remove antivirus
~"Please click on the Accept as solution button if your problem has been resolved."~
07-03-2012 05:50 AM
In our office we have this printer, and now it says there is a paper jam, but it's impossible to do anything more.
Is it possible to move away the ink cartridge manually? I think that the problem is where the cartridges sleep, because now they don't come out everytime I open the main door.
This is my main problem, caused by trying to print with a MAC. Be careful, the Mac Preferences set de default paper size to A4, and then every time you try to print it's a problem.
03-26-2015 08:28 PM
I have changed my network router and therefore my SSID and setup in general is different. I need to connect to the printer wirelessly, but the printer cannot see the new network until I configure it.
I went to configure it and saw that the small lcd/led whatever screen is blank-- it is just white, no icons or info as it was when I bought it.
Is there any explanation for this? Any fix. I don't recall when I bought it, but I believe printer is about 3-4 years old.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network