03-05-2012 12:37 PM
I have an Officejet Pro 8600 Plus configured to use wireless networking. It prints, scans, faxes and everything is good. I can access the EWS and do everything just fine. However I cannot use the software Toolbox to access my printer settings. I cannot check ink levels or anything else using the software. Main system is on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and my laptop wich is on Win 7 Ent. x64 is having the same issues.
Anybody else seeing this?
03-07-2012 03:08 PM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network