03-05-2012 12:37 PM
I have an Officejet Pro 8600 Plus configured to use wireless networking. It prints, scans, faxes and everything is good. I can access the EWS and do everything just fine. However I cannot use the software Toolbox to access my printer settings. I cannot check ink levels or anything else using the software. Main system is on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and my laptop wich is on Win 7 Ent. x64 is having the same issues.
Anybody else seeing this?
03-07-2012 03:08 PM
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection