HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
06-29-2012 09:38 PM
I just bought a HP Laserjet P1102w and it was working fine for a couple of weeks. I haven't used it much yet, but now NOTHING HAPPENS when I go to print.
- I turn the machine on, and all sounds good
- I plug the USB plug in
- I hit print and nothing happens - no error message
- When I check the device in Control Panel, it doesn't have a green tick, but does show the document in the print queue.
- Eventually it shows status as "Error-Printing", but no other information is available that I can find.
- I tried installing another version of the printer, but still no good
Stranegly, if I set it as the default printer, the green tick DOES NOT show up on the printer, whereas if I set any other installed printer as the default, the green star displays.
BTW, early on it was working wirelessly, but then stopped working wirelessly, so I started using the USB cable. Could the unit be faulty?
Also if I
I'm on Windows 7.
06-29-2012 10:30 PM
I right-clicked on the device and hit troubleshooting. This cleared the print queue so the green tick came bacl on the device (in control panel). But when I go to pront the same thing happens and then the green tick disappears again.