01-01-2014 09:41 AM
I've jst bought a HP printer which is supposedly wireless but I am having no such luck in connecting to it. It connects with the USB but most of the time I need wireless.
The laptop says it is connected to my internet and the blue dot is solid but when I type the IP Address into the set up on my laptop it won't accept it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's driving me insane.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series