09-05-2011 01:02 PM
I have installed HPLIP on my Fedora 15 and now I wan't to setup wirelless connection to my printer.
When I choose to search for printer it cano't find it, but if i select to enter ip address of my printer manualy
it finds something. But then it wants some kind of an PPD file, and i don't know which should i take (there
is no file named something like hp-officejet_4500_g510n-ps.ppd.gz)
So my question is ... how do i get the correct PPD file or hov can i make it work?
thx, below are some images from my situation
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series