09-05-2011 01:02 PM
I have installed HPLIP on my Fedora 15 and now I wan't to setup wirelless connection to my printer.
When I choose to search for printer it cano't find it, but if i select to enter ip address of my printer manualy
it finds something. But then it wants some kind of an PPD file, and i don't know which should i take (there
is no file named something like hp-officejet_4500_g510n-ps.ppd.gz)
So my question is ... how do i get the correct PPD file or hov can i make it work?
thx, below are some images from my situation
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection