Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I soooo want to get this resolved also, BUT there is no iPv4 tab on the left side after clicking Networking, then Wireless.  In fact, I can SEE the settings for iPv4, but I do not seem to have any way to change them.  (I also show iPv6, btw).

Please help!

HP Recommended

Hey PrintDoc,

I am having the exact same problem where my Photosmart 7520 won't connect to Web Services. I have tried unplugging the router, then the printer, then plugging everything back in. In addition I have typed the printer's IP address in and followed your instructions to another person's question. Still no connection to web services please help.

Thanks,

Luke

HP Recommended

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that HP is going to fix this problem.  I struggled with this for a while.  HP even replaced the printer, but shortly after setting up the new one, it began doing the same thing.  I ended up buying a competiters equivilent, set it up, and haven't had to touch it since.

HP Recommended

thank you; thank you, thank you for this guidance.  it worked perfectly for me.!!!

HP Recommended

I have tried to reset the router, changed the network settings to manual and changed the DNS setting to 8.8.8.8.....  I have not found where to change the second DNS to 8.8.4.4...  The result is Web Services for this printer is non-functional....none of the apps on the front page, nor scan to email work....  I have seen an email that sets the system into some sort of administrative mode to allow changes that appears to fix the problem....  Can I get the email????

HP Recommended

Hi HP Support.  I'm having the same issue and am unable to resolve.  Have tried all the solutions suggested previously. Can you please send me the admin fix that seems to be working for people.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.