04-16-2009 08:36 AM
On the VISTA side, it sees the printer but says it is offline or idle. If I take my printer disc and reinstall it, the printer works for a while but then goes into the off line mode again.
The printer, HP Photosmart C6100 (C8757D), is connect wireless to both computers. Both computers experience the same printing problems.
I am pretty computer iterate and have tried a dozen ways to fix this issue. Help!
04-16-2009 10:02 AM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
04-16-2009 04:50 PM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network