02-06-2013 05:19 AM
Hi all. I'm new in here and I have a problem. I have a new Photosmart 7520 connected via WiFi to my home network. The problem is that sleep mode doesn't work properly. The printer only stays asleep for about 10 seconds. It comes back on by itself. If I shutdown the router, sleep mode works normally.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection