02-06-2013 05:19 AM
Hi all. I'm new in here and I have a problem. I have a new Photosmart 7520 connected via WiFi to my home network. The problem is that sleep mode doesn't work properly. The printer only stays asleep for about 10 seconds. It comes back on by itself. If I shutdown the router, sleep mode works normally.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network