03-12-2011 12:00 PM
I have had my Photosmart Plus B210 for almost 7 months now. It has worked very well with a few connection issues but this time something is really up with it. About 3 days ago it just stopped printing wirelessly but still works with the USB cord. The printer diagnostics say it has not issues and is connected but my computer does not recognize it on my home network. I have tried all the diagnostic tools through HP, disabled firewalls, checked for MAC security but still no luck. Here is my system setup:
HP G62 w/ Win 7 64 bit
Motorola SBG6580 Wireless Cable Router
Help! I am at wits end and have been working on this all morning.
03-13-2011 08:22 PM
Are you sure the printer is connected to your router? Check that it has a valid IP address (not 169.254.x.x or 0.0.0.0).
If it does, reboot your computer and get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Driver" link at the top of this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection