Question

Top Student
22avittetoes
Message 1 of 4 (1,948 Views)

Photosmart C310 wireless printer

Is the Photosmart Premium C310 printer compatible with Windows XP Professional as far as being wireless?  I spent several hours on the phone with HP Support only to be told that the drivers are not yet developed for Windows XP.  Please help!

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 4 (1,907 Views)

Re: Photosmart C310 wireless printer

[ Edited ]

I have the C310 connected through wireless router and installed & working on XP . I used the software cd that came with the printer_which clearly states on the label Windows XP, Vista,& 7 .

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Grad Student
BharathKumarK
Message 3 of 4 (1,875 Views)

Hi,

There are drivers available for Windows XP. You can download the latest version of the software from the below link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-85745-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

If you are using Windows XP 64 Bit then you will not be able to install the drivers. Because the drivers are available for Windows XP 32 Bit.

If you are using the Windows XP 32 Bit and if you are still not able to install the drivers software even after downloading, please let us know what is the error message that you get during the process of installtion.

Thank you,.

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
Student
morganhatch
Message 4 of 4 (1,379 Views)

I just bought an HP Photosmart Premium C310 printer. I set it up with the cd it came with and got everything working. I even installed the ink cartriges right. I tried to print something and I have tried multiple different things to print and there is an error message that pops up on the printer that says General Printer Error 0x61011beb, Refer to printer documentation. I don't know what to do or how to get it to print. What should I do?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation