01-07-2011 06:19 PM
Is the Photosmart Premium C310 printer compatible with Windows XP Professional as far as being wireless? I spent several hours on the phone with HP Support only to be told that the drivers are not yet developed for Windows XP. Please help!
01-08-2011 12:07 AM - edited 01-11-2011 09:15 PM
I have the C310 connected through wireless router and installed & working on XP . I used the software cd that came with the printer_which clearly states on the label Windows XP, Vista,& 7 .
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
01-11-2011 08:51 PM
There are drivers available for Windows XP. You can download the latest version of the software from the below link:
If you are using Windows XP 64 Bit then you will not be able to install the drivers. Because the drivers are available for Windows XP 32 Bit.
If you are using the Windows XP 32 Bit and if you are still not able to install the drivers software even after downloading, please let us know what is the error message that you get during the process of installtion.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
08-21-2011 04:09 PM
I just bought an HP Photosmart Premium C310 printer. I set it up with the cd it came with and got everything working. I even installed the ink cartriges right. I tried to print something and I have tried multiple different things to print and there is an error message that pops up on the printer that says General Printer Error 0x61011beb, Refer to printer documentation. I don't know what to do or how to get it to print. What should I do?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series