Question

Honor Student
kcman41
Message 1 of 5 (1,041 Views)
Accepted Solution

Photosmart C7250, Radio Working "Failed"

I cannot get my Photosmart  C7250 to connect to my wireless router or to connect adhoc with my laptop PC.

My "Wireless Network Test Report" says that the "Radio Working, Failed". It also says "Radio On, Passed". The report said to Contact HP support. I have turned this printer off and on several times. I have also restored it to original factory settings several times. These are only available options that I can see on this machine. Any ideas how to restore the Radio functionality of this printer?

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 5 (1,018 Views)

Re: Photosmart C7250, Radio Working "Failed"

Try a hard reset: turn it off, hold # and 9 keys while and for a few seconds after turning it back on.

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
kcman41
Message 3 of 5 (1,011 Views)

Thanks. It worked. Radio functionality came back on.
Student
webflunky
Message 4 of 5 (847 Views)

I also had the Radio Working "Failed" when I did a network test, and I tried the hard reset # -9 thing. My printer went through the motions and the LCD flashed "full NVM reset" for one second, then everything went dead. My printer won't even power on now. Now, the Radio failure is the least of my worries.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 5 of 5 (833 Views)

Unplug the power cord from both the wall and the printer for 5 minutes.  Plug back in and turn on.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation