08-25-2013 08:06 AM
I am trying to install the driver for the photosmart D110a printer. I get an error that says I need to disable the firewall at UDP port 427. I went into settings and set it up to disable that specific port; however, when I retry the installation process the error continues.
I am using an HP laptop with windows 8 (64bit)
09-11-2013 06:40 AM
Try to uninstall the printer from programs and features if it is uninstalled
Then try to install the printer
also try to disable the firewall and try .
Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else .....
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network