11-05-2012 09:45 PM
All of a sudden I am no longer allowed the option to print on both sides. I can print on both sides if I use the printer, but if I attempt to print from my computer the option is no longer allowed.
I've had the printer for several years. I've always been able to click the two sided print option. Any suggestions?
11-07-2012 01:45 PM - edited 11-07-2012 01:53 PM
I would like to assist, but I need some more information. What operating system do you have? What Officejet 8500 printer do you have 909g or 910a? How do you have printer connected to printer usb or wireless?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network