11-05-2012 09:45 PM
All of a sudden I am no longer allowed the option to print on both sides. I can print on both sides if I use the printer, but if I attempt to print from my computer the option is no longer allowed.
I've had the printer for several years. I've always been able to click the two sided print option. Any suggestions?
11-07-2012 01:45 PM - edited 11-07-2012 01:53 PM
I would like to assist, but I need some more information. What operating system do you have? What Officejet 8500 printer do you have 909g or 910a? How do you have printer connected to printer usb or wireless?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection