Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Yes please do keep me posted.  This thread is simply a list of all the other suggestions I found throughout the forums.  I hope this helps you!

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

I don't have the WINS address configuration page.... it only shows me 0.0.0.0 and when I apply the changes it says it's not a valid one. Dunno what I should type there hehehehe. Our pages are slightly differente. Sem título.png

HP Recommended

It's fine.  It's not relative to home environments or basic configuration.  Keep it automatic just in case.

HP Recommended

I thought I would post this update. We had this same issue with our 4620 and a lot of others. The printer is at our winter home in AZ.  We went back down this week and found the printer would not print black & white. We changed the cartridge and it still would not print. We cvalled HP Tech Support nnad was advised that there is a recall out on this model. They are sending us a new printer.

I htought this might be helpful info for others.

HP Recommended
Thank you for that update!!!

HP Recommended

I'm back... bought a new printer but never asked for it to be the nw one... eprint abilities. Just opened it and it can't get online.... Oh my....

HP Recommended
:(.What model?

HP Recommended

The same one I had Laserjet CP 1025 but no nw in the model... I didn't pay attention to that when I purchased the *gem*... 😞

HP Recommended
If u have a windows PC, uninstall all HP software from add and remove programs section of the control panel, reboot the PC then insert the disc that came with the printer. I hope that helps!!

HP Recommended

Will try though I still have my deskjet running and online. I have a friend who is coming later to check what can be done as well! Thanks and I'll keep you posted! 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.