04-05-2014 12:20 AM
I have one lenevo laptop Z580 with inbuilt Windows 8.1 & 1 desktop with windows 7.00, 1HP Laser jet M 1005 MFP & D-link wireless router, my laptop is connected to printer with wireless router, up to yesterday I can send print order to my printer and it absolutely works fine, but from yesterday it suddenly stops working, so I restarted the printer spooler option which i often used when my printer stopped working but this time it didn't work so when I checked the control panel, there is green YES remark on my printer but still it shows offline and also that printer picture is also faint which usually cleared or bold, but at the same time if I connet that printer with wire it works fine, the only problem is I can send it through wi-fi.
so please help me, how I can solve this problem as it is impossible for me to get print and my all office work is stuck down.
04-07-2014 12:36 PM
Hello Pratikredij, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .
I hope this helps!
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks" for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
"Remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together!" - Red Green.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network