Question

Student
Pratikredij
Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)

Printer appears offline

Hi,

I have one lenevo laptop Z580 with inbuilt Windows 8.1 & 1 desktop with windows 7.00, 1HP Laser jet M 1005 MFP & D-link wireless router,  my laptop is connected to printer with wireless router, up to yesterday I can send print order to my printer and it absolutely works fine,  but from yesterday it suddenly stops working, so I restarted the printer spooler option which i often used when my printer stopped working but this time  it didn't work so when I checked the control panel, there is green YES remark on my printer but still it shows offline and also that printer picture is also faint which usually cleared or bold, but at the same time if I connet that printer with wire it works fine, the only problem is I can send it through wi-fi.  

so please help me,  how I can solve this problem as it is impossible for me to get print and  my all office work is stuck down.

HP Support Agent
Jamieson
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: Printer appears offline

Hello Pratikredij, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps!

Jamieson
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation