07-04-2012 01:49 AM
I have a HP Photosmart eStn C510 series model CQ140B. When I try to copy or scan using the Zeen, I get the following message: -
The printer is currently unavailable on the wireless network.
Dock the Zeen on the printer and make sure the printer is turned on to continue.
However, the Zeen is docked. I have tried powering down the printer and the hub. I have tried to Sync Networks. I have checked the Wireless Settings and the Zeen Wi-Fi is connected but the Printer Wi-Fi states 'Printer not available'.
I can print to the printer using either an Xp or Vista PCs. I can scan using either PC.
How do I resolve the problem of not being able to copy from the printer? Note: it was working but unsure when it stopped.
07-04-2012 08:05 AM
Is the printer wired or wireless?
What is the IP configuration settings for the printer?
Can you shows us the output of IPCONFIG /all on your laptop?
Did you try just power cycling everything?
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series