09-21-2010 07:17 PM
I have a HP Photosmart D110 series.. I bought it yesterday and when I first started it, it worked fine until I went and registered it.. Now the printer says Incompatible Print Cartridges and refer to status screen on my computer for details. So I logged in and the computer says this "Cartridge(s) are not intended for use in this printer as it is currently configured.
See printer front panel for information on resolving this condition."
SO my question is what do I do since they are both referring back to each other????
09-23-2010 02:16 PM
If you haven't already - call or chat with support. Sounds like the wrong cartridge might have gotten in the box or you might be using the printer in a location HP didn't expect it to go (different country). Possible have your computer set to another country. Supoprt should be able to help you sort it out.
Sometimes it takes several posts back and forth to get to a solution - please be patient.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network