08-16-2010 04:48 PM - edited 08-16-2010 05:57 PM
Printer status OFFline even after I turn it back on "use printer online"
Allways has at least one offline
I can connect over the network,
print out status pages over the network,
but print server says that the status is offline. If I turn it offline then the stats column says that is offline - offline.
I have reinstalled printer, reset printer and IP settings, restarted print spooler on server
I can connect and print directly from client to printer using created IP port.
Printing thru server was OK until IT changed DHCP services. The rest of the printers are working fine thru the server.
flushed DNS locally and on server, seems to resolve OK
Printer is a HP 5550 connected using the network over a microsoft network using tcpip.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series