11-11-2013 12:31 PM
I understand you would like to set the printer up wirelessly on the Mac. Use Installing the Printer Software on a Wireless or Wired (Ethernet) Network to set the printer up on your Mac.
Once you open the link, click on your operating system and follow the instructions. This document explains how to install the print drivers and other software for your printer when using it on a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network. The wireless setup instructions are specific to a wireless network that uses an access point (infrastructure network). This document also explains how to change your printer from a USB install to a network install.
Hope this helps.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
01-07-2014 02:45 PM
Hello napoleon531. I understand the printer is not working wireless. Could you elaborate further on the issue? Additionally, please attempt the troubleshooting steps in this HP document: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/wireless-printi
Please respond at your earliest convenient. I'm only here to help!
02-26-2014 09:05 PM
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection