11-11-2013 12:31 PM
I understand you would like to set the printer up wirelessly on the Mac. Use Installing the Printer Software on a Wireless or Wired (Ethernet) Network to set the printer up on your Mac.
Once you open the link, click on your operating system and follow the instructions. This document explains how to install the print drivers and other software for your printer when using it on a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network. The wireless setup instructions are specific to a wireless network that uses an access point (infrastructure network). This document also explains how to change your printer from a USB install to a network install.
Hope this helps.
Please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like my post or to say thanks, doing so helps brighten my day! ☼
- I work on behalf of HP
01-07-2014 02:45 PM
Hello napoleon531. I understand the printer is not working wireless. Could you elaborate further on the issue? Additionally, please attempt the troubleshooting steps in this HP document: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/wireless-printi
Please respond at your earliest convenient. I'm only here to help!
02-26-2014 09:05 PM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series