Problem with wireless setup of HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium (23007 Views)
HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 11 of 16 (2,002 Views)

Re: Problem with wireless setup of HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium

Hi Alvinhno,

I understand you would like to set the printer up wirelessly on the Mac. Use Installing the Printer Software on a Wireless or Wired (Ethernet) Network to set the printer up on your Mac.

Once you open the link, click on your operating system and follow the instructions. This document explains how to install the print drivers and other software for your printer when using it on a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network. The wireless setup instructions are specific to a wireless network that uses an access point (infrastructure network). This document also explains how to change your printer from a USB install to a network install.

Hope this helps.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the left to say thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
Student
napoleon531
Message 12 of 16 (1,619 Views)

I am not able to use wireless to operate my hp pro 8600 all in one machine. Prior to installing the new Windows 7, it worked just fine

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 13 of 16 (1,496 Views)

Hello napoleon531. I understand the printer is not working wireless. Could you elaborate further on the issue? Additionally, please attempt the troubleshooting steps in this HP document: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/wireless-printing-center/troubleshooting.html

Please respond at your earliest convenient. I'm only here to help!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Student
Fabianokeyb
Message 14 of 16 (1,054 Views)

HP K8600 (or Pro) can't establish connection with wireless router channel above 11. #BigFail

Honor Student
Alvinhno
Message 15 of 16 (1,048 Views)

I have been unable to establish wireless connection between my MacBook Pro and printer. But the fun thing eprint works perfectly. Instead of printing via wireless which has failed I use eprint send document as an email without connecting my MacBook Pro to printer and then it prints.
Student
gary2848
Message 16 of 16 (881 Views)

changed ink cartage lost wireless conection to printer
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation