Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Have link and can print from computer to printer

cannot scan from printer to computer as printer does not"see" any computer

it is saying that there may not be any software on computer

I believe it is the software - when you click full install it should full install

W7 sys AVG antivirus - which i have turned off & turned off firewall as well in the many times i have tried to do a full install of the software.

@tomt33785 wrote:

Sorry to pop you bubble but I have followed these instrucions several atime and even took my dell xps 15 to a shop for with the printer and software to no avail. They could print from their devices but could not get my laptop to do it unless hard wire connection.

HP Recommended

Where can i get the driers online? Pls send the url

HP Recommended

Hi SoniaA

I understand you need the drivers for the Officejet mobile 100 and 150 printers.

Here is the link for the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer drivers, just select your operating system.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=4231408&

This link has the HP Officejet 150 Mobile drivers, just select your operating system.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=4231413&

There is a Troubleshooting link at the top if you need any assistance in setting them up.

Hope this helps.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

hi.. i got the same problem... printing via wire is working good.... but i cant print via bluetooth...

the printer just rolled down the paper a bit, then it stopped and the power light keep blinking n will never stop blinking unless i unplug the power..

HP Recommended

Did you find a solution to this problem as I have the same problem with a Windows 7 x64 bluetooth connection to Officejet 100.  Fine over usb connection, however over bluetooth the printer just rolled down the paper a bit, then it stopped with the power light flashing.

Kind regards,

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have spent a lot of time trying to dial this in:

The bluetooth setup instructions on your website refer to selecting "do not use passcode" under bluetooth option on MAC Osx.  There is no option.  I know Mac inside and out.  Printer works fine via usb, and bluetooth recognizes its existence, it just fails when trying to pair.  I have checked the printer, it has blue tooth on, I have installed the HP software successfullly, and downloaded ALL printer and computer updates including firmware.  My other 3 blue tooth devices work fine with this mac book air.  I am using OSX Mavericks.

I think you guys need another updtate?????  Printer works just fine via bluetooth with my windows 8 laptop, so this is obviously a software issue on your end related to Mac OSX Mavericks?  If you have a solution please advise, but don't patronize me with little setup details that don't matter.  I did everything right.  Go get a mavericks Macbook Air, and try it yourself.

This is really upsetting because I have spent months planning out how to be portable, purchased two laptops to make it possible, and ALL depends on your printer working...hate to give you a call and sit on hold with someone overseas for hours, but I might have too...not gonnna be happy though

HP Recommended

Insert CD? is it still 1990s? I do not have CDs and there is no spot to insert them. wake up. 

HP Recommended

I have a 64 bit processor.  In trying to load the cd for the hp officejet, i get a message to exit.  The CD will not load.  My computer can not find the HP100 mobile printer. Any help?

HP Recommended

the 

cd will not load. It says to exit???

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.