06-25-2012 07:20 PM
I just installed this printer, wirelessly, but cannot do my online banking because the TWAIN software will not activate. Tried to do a phone call support with HP, but the guy just messed my computer up. So now it's back working and I would like to know what I can do to get this to work. The USB cord to do a hardwire to the computer is too short, so I have to figure out a way to do this wirelessly. Had a 6500 that worked just fine, but it fried in a lightning storm and that is why I have this new printer.
Using Windows 7.
Is there some setting that I have to change to get this to work? I can get to the part in the bank website where it says to click Scan, but then the screen just resets to the "place your check on the scanner" part. The bank says some printers won't do this wirelessly, but this printer is even more advanced than the 6500, so I can't imagine why it won't work.
HELP!! I would say I am mid-level for computer use and knowledge.
06-25-2012 07:26 PM
Hope this helps:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection