07-05-2011 04:05 PM
Our cable company installed a new wireless router and changed the name of the router. Now my HP C4500 printer won't print from my laptop.
I can't find any ot the Set Up stuff I used initially.
Is there any way to get my printer to work again...wirelessly?
07-05-2011 04:49 PM
Get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page. When you start the installation it will ask what kind of installation you would like. Choose "Wireless" or "Network" then click "Next".
Eventually it will ask you to plug in a USB cable to the printer temporarily to communicate the new router's info to the printer. Make sure to not plug in the USB until it asks.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
02-19-2014 01:33 PM
After installing the new router, my HP photosmart 309g-m printer is not printing (no connectivity). Anyone out there with this printer who experienced this problem, please HELP.
Awaiting your PROMPT response.
02-19-2014 03:59 PM
Replacing your wireless router now try.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network