08-15-2012 11:53 AM
08-15-2012 12:33 PM
My printer is HP3050
Today it is saying "Scanner communication cannot be established." but I just printed something from my computer again and that works. Then I just pressed the scan button on the printer and I get "Scan error, try scan from computer".
08-15-2012 01:23 PM
Sounds like you are receiving an error on the printer by using the scan feature from the printer.
What operating system does the computer use?
How is the computer connected to the printer? If over a network, what brand and model is the router?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series