11-25-2012 02:32 PM
I have a HP Deskjet 3520, and I am running on Windows 7/64 bit.
I have been able to setup my printer through the USB, and I have been able to get my printer connected to the same network, and have setup e-print even. However, I cannot connect to my printer via the wireless, and my iphone cannot detect it through the e-print app.
I have tried turning odf firewalls, re-installing, turning of every part of the chain (ie laptop, printer, router...)
I even tried to connect through my MacBook, and still, I can only "see" it through the USB, even though the printer has an IP address and is able to receive documents through e-print.
Is this a known issue?
11-25-2012 05:15 PM
Printer does not maintain wireless connection.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
12-14-2012 01:01 PM
If you have followed the troubleshooting sabretooth04 provided, I recommend downloading, installing, and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor found at the link below:
12-14-2012 10:40 PM
Thanks for the reply, I have tried to use them, yet the problem was not resolved.
I managed to print on the printer through the wireless network, using add a new printer wizard built-in in windows so I am sure the printer is ok. but the hp software does not see the printer at all. so I cannot get the software features.
12-17-2012 12:05 PM
12-21-2012 11:21 PM
I have done all the troubleshooting, as well I am sure that the printer and the PC are on the same subnet. I can print through the wireless network. by adding the printer through the wizard of the windows vista.
But when I search it through the hp software I can see it, but the software is un able to add it.
At the moment I can print through the wireless network but I cannot use the feature if hp software.
12-26-2012 11:50 AM
12-27-2012 02:01 PM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series