12-29-2011 02:32 AM
I can print documents on my computer and I can print from Firefox, but I can't print on Internet Explorer 8. I have Windows 7. Has any one else had these issues? If so, please help.
01-11-2012 03:01 PM
This microsoft support article might help.
If not, could you answer a few questions to better help us help you?
What printer are you using?
What add-ons do you have in IE-8?
11-13-2012 10:52 AM
What printer are you using and what is your operating system? Also what browser are you trying to print from?
04-15-2014 01:50 PM
My printer only prints a dummy page when printing from the internet. Then doesn't print the content page. I have a HP Laser Printer printing from Windows 7.
05-09-2015 12:48 PM
Sorry - my Browser is Exxplorer 11. As you can see I am confused and don't know what I am doing. I removed and then re-installed the printer software from its CD but that has no helped.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection