12-29-2011 02:32 AM
I can print documents on my computer and I can print from Firefox, but I can't print on Internet Explorer 8. I have Windows 7. Has any one else had these issues? If so, please help.
01-11-2012 03:01 PM
This microsoft support article might help.
If not, could you answer a few questions to better help us help you?
What printer are you using?
What add-ons do you have in IE-8?
11-13-2012 10:52 AM
What printer are you using and what is your operating system? Also what browser are you trying to print from?
04-15-2014 01:50 PM
My printer only prints a dummy page when printing from the internet. Then doesn't print the content page. I have a HP Laser Printer printing from Windows 7.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network