04-05-2014 07:23 AM
I've recently reset my password on my wifi and now my printer HP Deskjet 3070 is no longer connecting wirelessly.
Please can you advise as to how to go about resetting this up?
04-05-2014 08:08 AM
Replacing your wireless router try here. Yeah, yeah, just pretend you replaced the router.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection